I am slowly starting to pack. No, we do not have a house yet, but eventually we will. Who knows when that will be, when I am exhausted & can't do any packing? Or Jerry doesn't allow me to? So I vow to pack at least all the things we do not use. I have a china cabinet that has stuff we never use. The rotisserie surely can go away.
It's really a good thing that we haven't been rushed nto making any desicions. I feel bad for those who have a limited time to find a home. I'd hate to just settle. At this rate I realize that this part of NJ you really have to make comprimises. One of the top things on our list aside from price is taxes. And then property size. I want a private lot...do not want to see my neighbors.
So will we find something before we have our new little one?
No comments:
Post a Comment