Friday, May 13, 2011

Almost caught!

So Jerry last night spoke to Ed & supposedly Ed was going to work with Cynthia at 5:00 am & she would draw her wn blood & he would drop it off. So Jerry assumes he'll be by Dr. Miller by 6:30 when they open.

I left the house at 6:30 & got there by 7:00. I go to the front door & it's ocked. I was waiting out there almost 5 mintures & finally a paitent came out so I got it. I right away ask Carol if Ed has been there yet & she said no, why don't you go wait in the conference room. Thank God they are so understanding. She comes back there to get me 5 minutes later & says coast is clear. After she put me in the room she went to go open the front door & he was just walking up so she just took the vial from him & he didn't have to come in. OMG, what timing. If he missed one red light I would have been caught without an excuse in the world as to why I am there.

I can't wait for us to tell them so we don't have to sneak around anymore. I told Jerry, as soon as they hear heartbeat we should tell them. Le them enjoy their own excitement& then we can all celebrate together.

No comments:

Post a Comment