I have long wanted to create a blog mainly as a place for me to document Sienna's milestones. If I don't write it down, I'm going to forget. So I am starting late, learning along the way & hopefully I can fill in some details from the past. Of course I'll have to other ramblings to add in totally unrelated.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Heartbeat
Jerry went with me to Dr. Miller today to see ultrasound. It was pretty awesome because we got to hear the heartbeat already. Beat at 135. She expects that for next week it should be at least 150. It's so amazing that at this early stage the heart is beating. I am only 6-1/2 weeks. On the ultrasound it appears like a little flashing light. I'm so happy that this happened naturally. It is such a relief not having to worry about a donor or her background or medical history or if her characteristics will resemble mine. Also so wonderful not to have to take all those meds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment