Monday, May 30, 2011

Saved from the swing

I forgot to write...when we were by Teresa's, Sienna got so upset every time Zakary got on the swing. She was crying & running to him screaming & trying to pull him off the swing. Then she would hit the swing & say "bad swing". She was running back & forth from him to the door & now I realize she wanted him to not only get off but to get into the house. Probably because it was safe there.

Then a few days later Me & Jerry took her to the park. She played nicely at the jungle gym. Then she went walking on the stepping stones, then suddenly she saw the kids on the swings & off she went running to save the. She ran up to a baby yelling "baby out!" Jerry had to grab her & haul her away from there before some parent thought she wanted the swing to herself. She is seriously afraid & I don't know what ever caused this. Wonder when she'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment