I have long wanted to create a blog mainly as a place for me to document Sienna's milestones. If I don't write it down, I'm going to forget. So I am starting late, learning along the way & hopefully I can fill in some details from the past. Of course I'll have to other ramblings to add in totally unrelated.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Awesome heartbeat
Nice to not have to worry about running into Cynthia & Ed at Dr. Millers this week. They are going different days because of Cynthia's work schedule. So me & Jerry got there around 7:30. The ultrasound was great. 165 bpm which is perfect. The baby is now just over the size of a blueberry. On the ultrasound it is starting to look human instead of like a reptile. It is so exciting to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment