Friday: I went by Teresa's with Sienna's announcement shirt on. Evalina actually read it a few times & says that's cute, obviuosly not understanding. A little while later I told her Evalina the shirt is true. her mouth dropped, she was so excited. I told her tell your mom to read the shirt. As soon as Teresa read the front she quickly turns Sienna around reads it & the 2 of us start crying & hugging. She was so happy for me.
Saturday: I went by mommy with Sienna's announcement shirt on so Joanne could get the news. As soon as she read the front she too figured it out quickly. She says I know there are alwayys hidden meanings in stirts. Very happy for me. She took a picture of the front & back & texted Chris. Later that day Nancy posted on facebook, "I love it when little birdies tell me secrets".
Sunday: Ed & Cynthia came over yesterday & Ed says so are you going to go look at donors anytime soon. Jerry says, no actually we found the perfect donor, she's 5'2, Polish...Ed says who you?. I proceed to tell them about when I found out I was pregnant, why we didn't tell them, how we've been avoiding them at Dr's. They were understanding & so happy for us. We are all excited to be going through this together.
No comments:
Post a Comment