I just went to a site one of the girls posted on vocabulary milestones & it said at the age of 2 your child should have a vocabulary of 300 words. Sienna is in the 3-1/2 year age milestones. She is easily over a thousand words. She can count to 15. She gets up to about LMN in the ABC's. She says 6-8 word sentences.
She can sing:
Rain Rain Go Away
Happy Birthday
Rock-a-bye-baby
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Row Row Row your boat
I know I am missing a couple others. Some are alot more clear than others. She has an amazing memory.
Some funny things she says & does:
Last night Jerry was leaving her bedroom & she starts screamig & crying "daddy don't go away!"
When she falls she says "I'm ok"
I was sitting eating dinner & she wanted me to play. She comes up to me, grabs my hand & says "get up" very firmly.
Jerry was getting ready to leave for work. Sienna standing at his legs holding his pants says "daddy don't go work"
No comments:
Post a Comment