Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sneakiness

So not only do I have to be sneaky from Jerry, but Ed & Cynthia are seeing the same Dr. & had IVF today, so from here on out I have to be careful not to run into them. I do not want them to know I am pregnant yet. I really want them to know if they are pregnant first. If they knew I was pregnant & for some reason it doesn't work for them, I feel like it will hurt them even more. I also don't want to jinx anything. I will pray for them every day that they get pregnant. How awesome would that be if we were pregnant at the same time. We would be 2 weeks apart. That would be crazy. But it would be fun to compare how we are feeling & our plans for the near future & to just give each other support.

No comments:

Post a Comment