Jerry went to work & I took off. Dropped Sienna at my mom's & off to Englewood for bloodwork.
Carol, the nurse looked at the sticks & said they are positive. She did the bloodwork & said to wait, that Dr. Miller might want to do utrasound. She did. And sure enough I have a sac. So now I go back Friday to see how levels are rising. Then I think next week I go for another ultrasound to look for the yolk.
I am so happy, yet I still have to keep my feet on the ground because it still might not happen. I can't believe that we are so ready to move on with IVF & a donor & now at the last minute I might be saved by my own body. I have been getting depressed lately wondering how long we'd have to wait.
I found the perfect way to tell Jerry. I found a shirt for Sienna saying "a little birdie told me a secret" on the front & the back "that I am going to be a big sister". I hope to get it by Saturday & just dress her in it, & watch him closely. This is going to be so great. I jipped him of that total surprise with Sienna. He actually found out before I did because the stupid nurse left a message on our machine & he heard it first. This time I can totally shock him. I am even playing it off like I have my period so he doesn't suspect anything. I can't wait for the package to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment