Friday, December 16, 2011

Pregnancy

So this pregnancy was so much harder than with Sienna. I blame it all on lack of exercise. I am lazy. I run out of energy so quickly, just walking up a flight of stairs.
Alot of it was the same, such as not getting any morning sickness & really I did feel good until about the 6th or 7th month. I think I did get tired & sleepy more with this one. On the other hand I did not swell up this time, whereas with Sienna I had feet like Prncess Fiona from Shrek. I guess that's because of the heat of the summer. With Sienna I think I had more difficulty sleeping & trying to get comfortable. This time I haven't really even had to use the body pillow. Peeing is the same with both pregnancies. Waking at least every hour & half.

Sienna was a week late. I hope this one is a week early. But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment