Friday, December 16, 2011

I am so bad about posting. I wish I can just have something recording her all day. This little kid talks like a 3 year old. The conversations we have are unbelievable. She is so stinkin smart. You just have to tell her something once & she will remember. She is just about 2 yrs & 5 months old.

I am due to give birth on the 29th. I wonder how Sienna will be with the baby. She is such a rough little girl, not at all gentle or delicate. She is constantly on the go, always runnng, climbing, always energetic. I just hope she doesn't hurt the baby by giving her rough kisses or grabbing her head or something. I really hope she loves her baby & isn't jealous or upset with us that she is not ours alone anymore. It breaks my heart to even think of her hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment