We went to the library today. Sienna loves going there. She is constantly getting books for me to read. She brings me a book titled "What are feet for". We are at a table, the librarian is at her desk next to us, another women with her kid at the other table. I ask Sienna "Sienna what are feet for?" Her reply: "for kicking mommy". The women burst out laughing. I said yes & when she kicks me it's always in my stomache.
On the way home I realized that they might be picturing this little girl just kicking me for no reason. I couldn't stop laughing to myself. What I really meant was when we are laying doen, she just can't be still, she's always kicking her legs or elbowing me. I guess I should have been ambarassed but it was just too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment