Jerry took off this Friday so we can go to the beach. We went to Long Branch. Went out to breakfast...Carolyn met us. I haven't seen her since the boys Bar Mitzvah so that was nice. Sienna behaved very well at breakfast. They gave some crayons & paper so it was a good distraction. She was quite talkative. We went our separate ways after breakfast because Carolun had plans. We hit the beach. Schlepped alot of stuff. Sienna played pretty nicely under the umbrellas in the sand. When we took her to the water she did not want to touch it. She seemed to be afraid of the waves & the rocks. She was even yelling at he birds to get out of the water, I think she was afraid they might drown. She was very clingy. I think we got off the beach about 2:00. We put all the stuff in car & then walked around trying to figure out what to eat. She was so tired she fell asleep in the stroller. All we got was pizza so that didn't take long. Then we stopped to get an iced coffee & she woke up. Crap that was only a 20 minute nap. By the time we got into the car to go she was wide awake. We hit alot of traffic on the way home. She whined all the way. She wanted music on, not this music, it's too loud, wah wha wah. It took 2 hours to get home. That was the longest 2 hours ever.
As soon as we got home we dropped her off downstairs & she was happy as can be. Put her to bed at 8:00, it took her almost an hour to fall asleep. I was hoping she would sleep through the night but nope...she was restless. She woke about 3:00, chatting up a storm. I think she fell back asleep within half hour. Then she got up again at 5:00. erry went to give her milk. He lay down with her on the futon & after about 10 minutes she siad "daddy you go pee pee, I go my crib" He told me that this morning & I was hysterical. When I put her to sleep that is how I get out of the room, I tell her I have to peepee.
No comments:
Post a Comment