Monday, February 7, 2011

Puking

If I put up a post for every time Sienna pukes, I'd have a book made by now. So babies/children have 20 deciduous teeth up they get their second teeth. I am betting she pukes at least 3 times within the coarse of a tooth coming in. That means by the time she has all her teeth I will have cleaned up puke at least 60 times. All I can say is thank God we don't have carpeting in her room. That would have been thrown out the window by now! I have already thrown out 2 pillows. I have washed the futon cover numerous times before I smartened up & put a blanket on top of it. At least now I just rip that off & throw it into the washer, instead of having to struggle unzipping & removing the cover. I think she has 14 or 16 of them now so once she gets them all I am gonna throw a PARTY! The end of the puke party!

No comments:

Post a Comment